2006/08/08

concert of Marunouchi



















I had concert of saxophone last week end.

This produce were very famous office, that name is " Pitina".
It's for all pianist of the world.
But why am I play saxophone? because my friend is very greatful pianist!!
She play piano for me under my melody.
We weard the Yukata, It's japanese traditional clothese in the summer.
It was very hot!! and heavy!! and I couldn't breth well!!! awaaaaa.....!!! haha

But I got full of happiness that time,
Because a lot of peoples listening to my saxophone.
And My friends come there also.

Frankly I can't show there to my sound caz I play it other city or one studio for recording,
or they can listen my sound from TV or Movie or Radio or, not in real.
So it was very important and great produce to me for my love audiences.

I hope they moved heart or mental by it.
And Thank you very much my best friend Ayumi.
You are really wonderful pianist than all who i know!
I'm sure you give me special stage always, where I know other.

I like make sound with her. :-)




* Photo 1 my old student Mr.Okada
( he also saxophone player. i teachsaxophone him about 4 years before.
he was very young, but now, he getting adalt and a bit hansome. haha)

*Photo 2 me and ayumi wearing Yukata.
( likes old photo in japan?? )

0 件のコメント: